Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Real Life Portrait

Okay, so no one tagged me, but I thought the idea was cute so here's my shot at it:

1. Laundry Room. It may not be fancy, but
hey, it works!






2. Favorite Room: My secret room of course!
Bet you didn't know about that one!





3. My Favorite Shoes: I wear these all the
time. Everyone should have a pair.




4. My Toilet: (also my second favorite room)





5. My Fridge: I only wish
we could have found something
bigger. We like to keep hydrated.



6. Kitchen sink: Just your
average, run-of-the-mill sink.





7. Closet: Just wanted to show
that we're not hiding anything.
Hey, I'm married to a science teacher;
what did you expect?

8. What my kids are doing now: They love
the traditional "dress up" fun.


9: Dream vacation: Salton Sea. Nothing says it
better than this. Ahhh....beauty. I just wish I
could smell that wonderful breeze.

5 comments:

Lizzie said...

Cute Andrea! So funny. Thanks for the invite. I sent you one too.

Kyle said...

I love your shoes. Where did you buy them? Nice layout by the way! I loved the story about the Costco dinner too. That was neat.

Taryn said...

That was great!!! I wished I had a room like your secret room!! I don't think I would ever leave! :) Nice job on the blog. I like all your litle blerbs about your kids.

Kodi said...

Love it! So glad you're blogging!

Holly said...

YAY!!! I am so glad that you have finally caved. You are soo funny. I loved your shoes...they look alot like a pair I wear every day.