Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Carter Talent Show

On our last Family Home Evening, we decided to do a Carter "Talent Show" since Ariel and Abi had already been working on their "acts" for their school's Talent Show try-outs. To make it more interesting, I decided to have everyone try everyone else's talent! In this post, you'll see Ariel do her piano, Abi do her singing/acting, and Daniel do his "obstacle course." You'll also see Will try Abi's acting and Daniel's obstacle course. (Yes, he did do piano, but Ani was crying the whole time so the video didn't turn out so well.) I think this has been one of the most memorable and hilarious family times we have had thus far!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That was hilarious! And both of the girls are amazing. I bet they both make it in for sure! I'm so impressed with Ariel on the piano!!! And Abi sounds fantabulous!

Laura said...

So, what did you do? I want to see Andrea, I want to see Andrea!!! The girls are great and Daniel is super fast. Will is hilarious. That's a side of him I never imagined existed. I always see him at church so serious and proper. Did I mention I really want to know what you did? I'd love to see you attempt Daniel's talent pregnant and all :)