Monday, November 17, 2008

Halloween 2008

Every year on Halloween we go to Desert Chapel (my sister-in-laws church) in Palm Springs. We have done this since Ariel was a baby. It is a minimal fee to get in and they provide a fantastic dinner, tons of games for the kids, huge bounce houses and slides, cotton candy, caramel apples, snow cones, deep fried Twinkies, funnel cakes, sodas, hot chocolate, and generous amounts of candy for the kids. The kids have a blast every time and I get STUFFED. This year was no exception.

Ariel dressed as a Cheetah, Daniel-power ranger, Abi-bunny. I didn't dress Ani up. I don't think she noticed! =)

\\





2 comments:

Portia said...

I love your kids costumes.. and especially their poses for the camera, so cute and unique to their costumes! I love to see what each different kid likes to dress up as.. so fun!

Crazyloca said...

Cute costumes...and I am dying to know if Will has "read your blog yet"?? When are you due??