Thursday, July 10, 2008

ABC Tag

A- Attached or Single: Married 8 years

B- Best Friend; Will

C- Cake or Pie: Boston Creme Pie (which is really a cake in my opinion!) with a really thick layer of chocolate on top

D- Day: Friday it's date night (I agree with Taryn!)

E- Essential Item: cell phone

F- Favorite color: Any color that's not used too much...I love "splashes" of color

G- Gummy Bear or Worms: neither...give me a reeses cup and I'm happy

H- Home town: ready for this one...believe it or not....Roswell, NM (no, I've never seen any aliens)

I- Indulgence: surfing the web for hours

J- January of July: July in Hawaii, and January in the desert (I could never live in cold weather for very long)

K- Kids 3 girls, and one boy

L- Life is incomplete without: desserts

M- Marriage Date: 2/17/2000

N- Number of siblings: 2 sisters, 1 brother, and three adopted brothers (It's hard
to call them brothers since I never really grew up with them...they're the same age as my kids)

0- Orange or apples: both, plus strawberries, kiwi, blueberries, mangoes,pineapples, peaches, cranberries, and any other fruit not mentioned...I can't pick just one especially if they're in a smoothie!)

P- Phobias of Fears: creepy-crawly things like snakes (which my husband told my daughter she could have if she reads enough books about them to learn how to take care of one....someone PLEASE knock some sense into my husband!)

Q- Quote: "No God, no peace. Know God, Know peace."

R- Reason to smile: Ani is finally walking around!

S- Season: I love summer in places where there are big rain storms

T- Tag Three: Lizzie, Lillie, Monica

U- Unknown fact about me: When I was sixteen I said that I wasn't going to get married till I was about 24 (finished with college) and I wouldn't have kids till I was around 27, if ever....and if I did, I would only have one or two. The only goal I am sad about not doing is finishing college, but really only for the glory.

V- Vegetarian or not: Anyone who knows me even a little should know that I go on the Atkins diet frequently and thus eat a lot of meat. Sorry to all the vegetarians out there and those who actually follow the word of wisdom and eat meat sparingly. I am going to have to work on that.

W- Worst Habit: sleeping way too much

x- x-rays or ultrasounds: ultrasounds

y- your favorite food: Toss up between bean and cheese burritos and chocolate covered strawberries (notice neither of these fall in the category of something I can eat on the Atkins diet....that really stinks!

Z- Zodiac sign: Scorpio (But who really cares)

1 comment:

Taryn said...

Come on Andrea don't you like to read you Horoscope and see what your love interest is for the month? =) Thanks for playing!