Sunday, July 6, 2008

Independence Day 2008

This July 4th, as we have done for the past seven years, we went to La Jolla for fun in the sand. The kids scootered around, snorkeled, ate good food, and made wonderful memories. Again, we had the privilege of being able to have the company of the Lowells. What a wonderful thing it is to have other great kids for your own kids to hang out with. I can't tell you how much it means to me to have so many good friends around that help to raise my children. It truly does take a village to raise a child, and I'm so glad I live in this one.














3 comments:

Kyle said...

How fun to get away from the heat! Cute pictures. Ariel told me how much fun she had.

Taryn said...

Looks like there was never a dole moment to be found. It makes it fun to be able to go with friends too. Jen is right. It is always nice to get out of tbe heat! =) What a good time!

Taryn said...

By the way I love those pictures of the kids on the side bar. They all have such a great smile.